- Modelo: Digital variável em linha
This digital amplifier measures at the strain gage bridge eight times per millisecond which gives a high oversampling range.
This gives a stable signal output with high accuracy and reproducibility.
The digitalised signal can be trensformed into various outputs.
- Dynamic and static applications
- Very high strain gage bridge offset range
- Fast digital amplified output from 0...±10VDC
- Range of options : CANOpen or RS485 Interface
- High resolutions (24-Bit ADC, 16-Bit DAC)
- 2/4 and full bridge versions, external Reset
- Various mounting options
- Compact solid aluminium housing (IP62)